Owl by Poul Anker
- The Maker
The owl can embody a variety of emotions. The head is attached to the body by a magnet, which gives it flexibility to be tilted and rotated in all directions. The carefully crafted large brown eyes in wenge wood give a smooth touch and reflect a keen insight. Whether it is wonder, contemplation, or curiosity, the owl can be perceived to echo our own thought.
The owl has been handcrafted by Paul Anker himself for years and is still made by hand at a small wood shop in Denmark in Danish oak wood.
Poul Anker?s version of the magical, yet serene owl is rooted in his love for both animals and craftsmanship, making the owl a celebration of creativity and expression.
- Handmade out of oak with wenge wood eyes.
- Body and head feature a powerful magnet, which enables you to turn its head to show different expressions.
- Packaged in a gift box.
- Brand:ArchitectMade of Denmark
- Country: Denmark
- SKU: AM-470-FJ
- Material: Oak & Wenge Wood
- Care:Wood is a living material. This means that over time, if the material is exposed to sunlight or high humidity, for example, the color may change slightly as the wood moisture content changes. We recommend wipe with a clean dry cloth and keep out of direct sunlight.
- Dimensions:H: 7.1"
- Gift:Architect Made Gift-Boxed
These are beautiful hand made Architecture made design objects that you'll never tire of looking at. With excellent craftsmanship and high-level quality control, these things are made to stand the test of time, just as when they were first designed. Bring joy and smiles by giving and sharing these important Danish Design objects that can will stand the fads and tests of time and tastes.