Customer ServiceWe want you to feel as comfortable as possible buying through FJØRN Scandinavian, so we offer three different ways to place an order:
- Ordering Online: When you place an order through fjorn.com you will find it safe, easy, and fast. You can make changes and review what you have entered nearly every step of the way. Available 24 hours a day. In addition, you can track the processing and shipping of your order through a link that is emailed to you after the order is placed.
- Call Us: Our sales and service team is ready to place your order over the phone. You can reach us at +1-831-620-0123, Mon-Sat 9:30AM TO 4:30PM. The phone center is closed on Sunday.
- Mail-In Your Order: Please print your shopping cart and send it with your payment to us at the address below. Please include a contact phone number and/or email address so that we can contact you with any issues and shipping tracking information. Orders paid with a personal check or money order will remain on hold for 7 days to allow for the payment to clear. Orders placed with credit cards will be processed immediately. FJØRN Scandinavian, Attn: Mail Orders, PO Box AD, Carmel, CA 93921
Shipping Rates & Information
- Free shipping on orders $150+ within the contiguous USA, excluding AK and HI.
- Flat rate shipping $9.95 for all orders up to $150 within the contiguous USA, excluding AK and HI. For a limited time only.
- Please allow up to 1-3 business days processing time following the day you order. You will receive an email notification of your shipment including UPS or USPS tracking information once the order has been processed. Certain items special ordered from Scandinavia including Ekelund Weavers, Bengt & Lotta, Klippan, Holmegaard, Gense and Rosendahl may take a few additional days. If you have questions about processing time and transit time, please contact us at +1-831-620-0123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: While in-stock items are processed and delivered within 4-7 business days, some items and large quantity orders may require an additional 10-14 days of production and processing time from the date of order receipt.
Furniture and Large Items
- Shipping rates for large item and furniture orders are quoted to our customers based on shipping destination and available carriers. We make our best effort to negotiate the lowest shipping rate for furniture deliveries and will contact you within 24-48 hours of order placement with the delivery contract fees.
- The free and flat-rate shipping promotion excludes furniture and large items. Including processing time, expect delivery of your order within 7-10 business days. Add one to three days additional for Alaska and Hawaii.
- For UPS 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air Saver, rates vary based on order and location. When checking out, please enter your destination and choose your shipping preference to see the price. Please remember that delivery times are in addition to our normal 1-3 business days processing time.
- We ship regularly throughout select countries in Asia and North and South America. International shipping rates vary based on location, please select international shipping and the destination country during the checkout process to find out the specific rates for your order and destination.
- For Canadian orders we will attempt to send most items via Canada Post, however, dinnerware and furniture orders are delivered using a variety of carriers. To find out shipping rates, please select Canada Shipping during the checkout process. Generally, shipping rates to Canada cost between $19.95 and $39.95 based on the size of the order.
- Please allow extra processing time of 10-14 business days for International orders.
- International orders are accepted at the discretion of the store manager and exclude indoor and outdoor furniture and some glass and dinnerware items. To be sure, please call us at +1-831-620-0123 or e-mail us at email@example.com for product availability to international addresses.
- International customers are responsible for any customs, duties and brokerage charges which may be imposed upon delivery. These charges may be collected when your order is delivered. Refused international orders will be considered abandoned property by the customer and per our international order policy no returns can be accepted or refunds provided.
Pricing and Sales Agreement
- FJØRN Scandinavian may on occasion offer special pricing or a gift with purchase promotion storewide or on select categories or brands. Often these special prices are incentives that are presented to our customers by a specific brand, an assortment of products or storewide for a limited time. Please note that these promotional codes and sales are not valid on previous purchases or sale / discounted items. Also, if we offer a storewide discount coupon code, the discount code cannot be applied to and cannot be used for items already discounted, special or custom orders. Despite FJØRN Scandinavian's best efforts, an item may be mis-priced on our web store due to human error. If an item's correct price is higher than the stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact the purchaser for instructions before shipping or cancel the order with notification. Likewise, when you click our "send order" button, we'll send you an e-mail message acknowledging receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email notification please contact customer service at 831-620-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure the order was received.
Returns, Refunds or Cancellations
- We want you to be completely satisfied with the products we sell at FJØRN Scandinavian. Fjorn.com offers a 21 day store credit/exchange policy on all non-discounted products except textiles, special order items (including large quantity orders of $1500 or more), Christmas items, furniture, and outgoing, discontinued, sale or promotional orders. All Gift Certificates are final sale and not redeemable for cash or credit card refunds. If you wish to return eligible merchandise within the time-frame allowed we will exchange the product or offer a store credit promptly. Outgoing shipping fees are not refundable and will be deducted from the any return credit. Please contact us before sending any returns for a Return Authorization Number. Items must be received by FJØRN Scandinavian within 7 business days of receiving the return authorization. International Orders are not returnable. If you have any questions please contact us at: 1-831-620-0123 or email@example.com.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to accept returns of textiles (including rugs) or clothing items. Products in these categories are final sale.
- After your eligible merchandise has been received back in our warehouse within the timeframe allowed, we will issue you a store credit or exchange your item within 5-7 business days. Store credit codes for returns or exchanges are valid for 3 months, after which time they expire from our system.
- We will either exchange your purchase for another item or issue you a store credit for the value of the item. The item(s) must be in the original packaging and in new and unused condition, apparel must still have original tags attached. The exchange/credit process will begin once we receive the item(s). Please include the original invoice with written instructions. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable nor is Fjorn.com responsible for return shipping.
- Once an order is place on fjorn.com the product and shipping requests are submitted electronically to our warehouses or vendors for pick, pack and shipping and are therefore may not be able to be canceled.
- Fjorn.com accepts payments from all major credit cards via our secure connection or by fax and phone. The following is a description of steps we take to protect your information when ordering through Fjorn.com.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL). FJØRN Scandinavian is hosted by Yahoo! Stores and uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time a Yahoo! Store asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
- CISP Compliance: Yahoo! Merchant Solutions is certified compliant with the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP). Created by Visa and MasterCard, CISP outlines a standard for security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
Japanese Customer Service
北欧 スカンジナビア 一流ブランドの
|ロイヤル コペンハーゲン||Royal Copenhagen|
|ジョージ ジャンセン||Georg Jensen|
|エヴァ ソロ||Eva Solo|
正式な 代理店の認可を受けて 営業しています。
アメリカ カリフォニア州に 本社を置き
オリジナル パッケージが なされています。
ご注文の日から 7日から10日の ビジネスデイ の内に
ＦＪＯＲＮ．ｃｏｍ の お取り扱いする商品、サービス等について
なお 現在の 航空輸送規制の関係で
- We can be reached via e-mail at
- or you can reach us by telephone at
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect no information on consumers who browse our website.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive the information and merchandise for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed. We will be sure your name will not be shared with other companies or organizations. We do not rent, share or sell our customers personal information.
- Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information (including proprietary information) that we maintain about them.
- Security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- FJØRN Scandinavian works with a third party to display retargeted advertisements to our site prospects, on our behalf, across the Internet. They collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to FJORN.com, and your interaction with our products and services. The anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is the industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected during this process.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address or phone number, and/or state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau.