God Jul Tomtefar Organic Cotton Tea Towel
- The Maker
Our God Jul Tomtefar Tea Towel is made in Sweden by Ekelund Weavers. These collections of textiles are some of the most natural and finest quality woven kitchen, table and home linens available and reflect the taste and style of the Scandinavian good life.
Established 1692, the Ekelunds have been purveyors to The Royal Court of Sweden for over a century. Nothing gives us greater pleasure than to offer these beautiful results of this traditional craft for you to use, cherish or share as you see fit.
All articles are woven at the old family mill with natural materials that have been cultivated, harvested and selected with respect for the environment and recognized by the Swedish Society for nature conservation. In addition, the entire Ekelund Weavers collection is certified by GOTS (The Global Organic Textile Standard), the world's leading processing standard for organic textiles.
Scandinavian traditions, like love, are passed on from generation to generation. Ekelund's founder Marta Ingemarsdotter's legacy of quality and beauty live on in these textile collections. The entire assortment of woven articles—from the oldest classic patterns to the newest and most brilliant—are made in accordance with Marta's family traditions, to be enjoyed in accordance with yours.
- Brand:Ekelund Master Weavers of Sweden Since 1692
- Country: Sweden
- SKU: EK-7635519901-JUL-OH
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Care:Machine wash at 140°F. Wash with similar colors without fabric softener. The linens should not be tumble dried. Shake out the linens thoroughly after washing and hang it up to dry. For best results, iron the linens slightly damp lengthwise. For extra good results, shape the linens immediately after shaking it out.
Click here for more product care & laundering instructions.
- Dimensions:16" x 24"
- Gift:Free gift box available upon request.